User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla The doctor came in the room, "well I have two bits of bad news and one bit of good news." I cringed. "Worst news first." "Your daughter has the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice shrugged, "Atlantian magic and technology plus your magic doesn't seeem like it would quite fit right." Nutty concidered that for a moment. "Maybe..." "It would make sense," Scipio, "there's ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie His words sunk into my brain. He was right, I was just torturing myself. My tears started anew. But they weren't histerical sobs this time, silent clensing tears. I ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    (Guys minimum of seven sentences this is not going to be one of those one liner storybooks, and now we need to come up with a more developed plot so ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I closed my eyes when they drew more blood. "I hope they have all they need now," I said, "I'm starting to feel lightheaded." "I'll go get you some ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I would have told him, if I knew myself. I never really knew why I was upset half the time anymore. The only thing that I could think to ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I sat in his passenger seat chewing on my lip and tongue trying not to act like an idiot which I knew was bound to happen. I wasn't a ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I know," I sighed and leaned back in my bed. "I wish they would stop taking her away though!" He chuckled, "they're making sure she's okay." "According to you-aw ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Not soon enough was it that they brought my baby back to me. I fed her and sang her a small song as she fell back asleep. Kaleb was ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I knew that a lot of the people who came were willing to tip me probably a thousand dollars to get me to have a drink with them. Or ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I looked at Colt, he looked lonely and he looked like he needed a drink. Could this be my chance? I thought with hope. I edged my way over ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I held the small girl in my arms and smiled, "hi Rosie, I'm your mommy." Kaleb leaned over to get a better look at her, "this is your daddy." ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I had barely held my little girl in my hand for a moment before she was ripped away and I slipped in and out of conciousness. "What's wrong?!" Kaleb ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla (8 months later) I was sick of being forced to veg on the couch, Kaleb was out at the casinos and Colt was at work. I wanted to go ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Chinese sounds really good," I said longingly. He chuckled and walked over to the chinese station with me in tow. I couldn't decide what I wanted best. So finally ...

    Aug 28, 2008


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red