-
Re: Old times with old love
Isabelle flipped the pages and put the book back on its slot. "But..." Elizabeth stuttered, "this one has lyrics along with it!" Nothing terrified her more than singing in front ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise leaned against Gerard and found herself qucikly slipping into unconciousness. She could feel the spell working, and the bloodlust that never used to leave her fade away, replaced by ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
0.0 this looked interesting until I saw the no rules....*hides* tell me when this is over Mabel!
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Thanks," she said glancing back at her coffee. She was acting like such a spazz! Gah! She wanted to hit her head on the desk over and over again until ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden sat up and rubbed her eyes, in a sudden desperate need for a coffee. She stood up and brushed her hair back from her face. She knew that young ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
"I got hit with a soft ball yesturday," she whispered, "and then I ran into somebody earlier and smacked my head on the floor." "She's got a concussion," Alice thought ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Slade stayed with her all day. Kind of like an annoying ringing in your ears. She almost openly thanked God that he had to go to work. She sat on ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
"He didn't," she mumbled again. "What?" "He didn't do anything," she said her eyes fluttering shut again. "Be a little nicer to him."
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden woke some time later, the sun was shining through her window. At first she was upset by it but then she remembered with a crushing feeling that Colt was ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden felt so rediculous, she was crying, crying she hadn't cried since the night she killed Alex. She wanted so badly to trust him, but how could she? How could ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I was utterly petrified," She said, "every time I looked at him it was like re-living that night. I knew I was stronger and faster now but I couldn't help ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
*okay the group thats with my unconcious character BACKTRACK! we're going back to that spot but my characters unconcious so I can't post...sorry!*
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden sighed, "We've known each other for as long as I can remember. He saved my life once...and now he's parinoid that he'll need to again." "What happened?" "I started ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden blushed and looked away, "I didn't know my voice could do that." "It was just your witch blood kicking in," Colt said. "I wonder if that's all I could ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stood between Colt and Slade, "Slade go home!" she shouted. "You've been gone for two days!" Slade protested, "it must have something to do with him!" "If it wasn't ...
Dec 15, 2007
