User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Oh and I have an idea for something Heather, I'll post it later I have to go now.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth was on the verge of falling asleep again when a bowl of soup was brought up to her. "Madam Elizabeth bid me to bring this up," the maid Martha ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    There tony! Amui posted, post for both now pwease?

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    (Um...Tony...I can't think of anything XD help?)

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth settled into the sheets of the bed and fell asleep almost instantly. She was back. This was her home, she had nobody to miss her there. Here, here she ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Just post along with what I'm doing here, I'm bored :(

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    TONY'S TURN!!!

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "It was never my intention to worry your cousin, I honestly have no idea where I am or how I got here, or what that even is." She was suddenly ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth wandered around the alley for a while, pacing, trying to remember exactly how to get back. Flustered she leaned against the wall of a building. Tears started to flow ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    She searched through the house looking for something to eat, not realizing for a second what she was wearing. She made herself a thing of Ramen noodles and plopped down ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise reveled in the feeling of teleporting, a safe fimiliar feeling that she'd long grown accustom to. What she wasn't accustom to is the re-entering process. Her feet hit the ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slipped out the oppsite door and leaned against it straining to hear what they were saying. "What are you doing with the girl, Caiden?" James demanded. "I like her," ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    *plot twist!!! Heather get on MSN and I'll explain my idea.* Elizabeth woke much later. She didn't know how long she had slept only that she had been asleep a ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're a vampire," he accused. "Yes I am," Colt replied cooly. "I'm Caiden," She said quickly trying to keep the air calm. "Excuse me," the girl vampire said, "but they're ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "As long as we're not flying," she said. "I never was one for flying." Gerard laughed, "I doubt we'll be flying...Right Nat?" "No we shall not be flying," Nat said ...

    Dec 21, 2007


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight