User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Soon Elizabeth and Mr. Mooreland tired of dancing and found themselves a place to sit and talk. "Do you enjoy reading?" He asked her. "More than I enjoy breathing," she ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "I'll explain the Avian in a minute," I said drawing my fathers attention away from the innocent man, "he says he knows mom!" I noted how the Avian relaxed a ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth was throughly confused at this point. Gregory had been stowic as long s she had known him but this seemed to a new extreme. "Do you know Gregory?" she ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Here, its not an inn but its warm." I said without hesitation, mom and dad would be upset with me put the poor avian looked on the verge of ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth looked around with wide eyes as they entered the ballroom. She had never seen anything so glorious in real life. She reached out and ran her fingers over the ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *sniff* I had a really long brillant post to bring Max in but I lost it so I'm going to do that later, unless Ariel would like to for me ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I'm fully capable of walking," Caiden said stubbornly. Colt smiled, "I know, but its easier this way." "For who?" "For both of us." *sorry i didn't have much*

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden climbed down the tree and into Colt's arms. Doing her best to cover the wound on her gut so he didn't have to smell it. "Are you okay?" he ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Colt jerked Caiden back just as a werewolf lunged at them, switching into their wolf form and tackling Caiden to the ground as another got after colt. Caiden's mind was ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Name: Ariana Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearence: (looks identical to her mother) Extra: She's very anti-social, and doesn't like to talk to anybody but her brother. She'll help him practice ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "The humans to be set free." it said simply. "They are not being held captive," Bella replied. "She is right," Caiden said stepping out from behind Colt. The werewolf came ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden ran as fast as she could, Colt seemed intent on making sure she did. But it was getting harder, she never was one for running, and in all honesty ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Colt sniffed the air, "now we run." "Run?" Caiden said stiffening a little next to him. "They're getting closer," the girl said, "I'm Bella by the way," she said, probably ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    When Elizabeth woke the next day she felt infinatly better. Isabelle and Martha came to help her prepare for the ball. They dressed her in a long elegent blue gown ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "And I am feeling better," Elizabeth added, "one more sleepping spell would set me right." She smiled to Gregory who returned it. He quickly left the room and Elizabeth fell ...

    Dec 23, 2007


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb