-
Re: Old times with old love
Gregory stepped out of the carriage and led her by the hand to the far end of the stable. "I am not playing any sort of games with you," Elizabeth ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Ehnah! Connor! You were on and you....you didn't post! :(
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Guys," Colt said, as he picked Caiden up, she didn't want to be moved, she just wanted to sleep. "No," Caiden groaned, "I want to sleep." "Its okay," Colt said, ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Maximum "I was following the Avian because I could sense that he was going to lead me to you!" I begged Alise with my eyes to understand how much I ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth could bare it no longer, she had to speak to him. To beg him to forgive her for running out like that. Slipping out of bed and into her ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
*Connor dear, you weren't kicked out, you were just kinda left behind there.* ANd i have nothing as well.
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden was just about to lose conciousness when her cell phone rang, she pulled it out and answered, "hello?" her voice was strained. "Caiden?" "Slade? where are you?" "Your apartment. ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth gripped the edges of the chair, trying to bring the world back into focus before she fled the room, running down the hall and into her room locking the ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
As soon as they reached the cave Caiden leaned down against the wall and pressed her hand to her stomach, she didn't want to show it but she was in ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth's heart seemed to stop inside her chest, cold hearted and stowic Gregory was, but a murder? No! She wouldn't believe it. "What?" She whispered back. "We killed a boy." ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
"Who is it?" Gregory grumbled. "Elizabeth." "DO you think that is proper?" "Not entirely," gingerly she pushed the door open and stepped inside, leaving it open behind her. "I just ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Maximum I dodged out of the way as Gerard lunged at me with his sword. I knew with where he was aiming he wouldn't kill me, but it would still ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I was grateful when Davnix showed up. But I was figuring out a way to get him to take care of Riley without insulting him. "Well Riley," I said, ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth spent the entire ride home trying to change the atmosphere of the occupiants. But it seemed impossible. Gregory was staring at her with what seemed like hate. Did her ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana "Curiosity shouldn't get you into too much trouble around here, except with me." "You don't like curisoty?" "I don't generally enjoy company," I said trying to distract myself by ...
Dec 24, 2007
