User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy laughed and fired off another shot, whenever she carried guns she was usually just supposed to be going after somebody who would either try to shoot her back or ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I clung to the avain as he flew, he couldn't know about my terror of heights and with the wind whipping by I was barely able to understand what ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth felt as if a two ton weight just fell on her soul. She knew what would have to happen, he was no lounger able to marry for love, in ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Alice Johnson Age: 14 Gender:female Education: working on it Family: large and strange Appearance: blond hair blue eyes 5' 4" Personality: um...far too complex for rational understanding, is usa

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "That would be nice," I said dodging a blast of magic and throwing my dagger at it. I screached when it threw it back and grazed my shoulder. I ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Time lapse to next morning! Lets just go right to the challenge, i have no idea what it should be but i'm posting so this doesn't die! Elizabeth woke with ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Werewolves hate vampires," Slade said simply, "so its those two they're after." "And me and James, and now you," Caiden said sourly, "and if you say another word about this ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden rolled her eyes and looked at Slade, "quite typical of you you know. A diablo I recall?" Slade nodded. "Not as safe as a volvo you know." "But much ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (none at all)

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I blinked a couple times, wow. For half a minute our eyes counted off a private eternity between the two of us. That moment was rudely interupted when the ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When Caiden woke she wasn't in the cave anymore, her head felt light, and it hurt to breathe, like something was stretching her skin with each breath. "Ow," she said, ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (I can't think of what to do Save me heather!)

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max "Look," Alise said, "we're in some trouble here, you're one of the few semi immortal ones, we could really use your help." I huffed, typical, "no." "I won't kill ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy watched out the window as Jordon drove away, no! Kathy grabbed her bag and opened the door, Jordon started to slow down, but Kathy had jumpped out before he ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth wasn't sure what this meant, she had never felt more confused in her life. She didn't completely believe him. What did this mean? What was going to change? "I ...

    Dec 24, 2007


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou