User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Be You

    *reverse the order of the last two posts*

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden laughed, she was decent with daggers, she couldn't put on any beautiful displays or anything, but she could angle them right and kill vampires with them. Wasn't that enough? ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise I knew Max was around here somewhere. I saw him following Isabella. I made sure I grabbed my dagger before following him. If he hurt her I'd kill him. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sighed and leaned back, not like I needed food, or really wanted it for that matter. I went to grab for my journal and realized that it wasn't ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was awed by the amount of weaponry she had. Two weeks ago she would have thought her pittiful collection of stakes and daggers would pass as frightening. But this...wow...The ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice loved fighting like this, her and Bella always knew what the other was thinking, even without opening a telapathic mental way. But her and Scipio was different. She just ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I tilted my head at the new girl, pretending to evaluate her worth. I knew it was mean, but it was one of my few joys to frighten new ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    MAx I didn't want to tell her, to see her beauty blemished by fear and jelously. But she asked. I could evade the question for now. "You'd much rather not ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I woke with a start, and found myself looking up into Natan's eyes, I found myself utterly relieved, if I hadn't woken up to see his, or my uncles ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I snickered to myself and pulled her against me, knowing I shouldn't. "I think your aunt and uncle would kill me for this," I said grinning. "Aunt Alise REALLY ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sat in my corner, as usual, I was such a freak, hating big spaces, and small spaces at the same time. So corners fit me well so did ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I couldn't help but grin at the girl, just as I couldn't help but follow her. I wasn't following the scent of her blood, it smelled unappitising, but that ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I felt so stupid leaning patheticly against Riley, but I couldn't help it. Heights didn't just scare the crap out of me they also left me feeling ill. I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Well," Caiden said, "what are we waiting for? Lets get going." "How are we supposed to get there?" Caiden smiled and turned back to Slade, "still got the Diablo running?" ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth cried for hours, never in her life had she cried so much, not even when her parents had died. Scolding herself for something like that she sat up and ...

    Dec 30, 2007


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -