User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "I...I...." Oh god I felt so stupid studdering like that, "I couldn't get much sleep and came to see if you were having any better luck than I was..." ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I released Isabelle so she could face me and I lowered my head. "Two hundred years ago I was a very different man. Blood thirsty and vengful. And" I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I winced, I knew what was to come, and I had to stop it. "Alise," I pleaded. "Please, let me tell her." "No," she said defiantly. "Please," I said, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I heard Isabella's sweet voice in my head. I wanted to respond to her but didn't have the heart to get her hopes up. But then I heard her ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "No!" I shot back, I wasn't going to tell her, at least not yet. I'd already made too many mistakes when it came to this sort of thing and ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *have caden, greg, sara and matt save you from the evil place that you're at I'll take it from there*

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max Just out of site I collapsed to my knees and sobbed dry tears. I knew I no longer had the ability to cry actual tears, blood red or clear. ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Bella! your turn! *glares*

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    *Whines* Tony! you promised you'd post! its your turn!

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Sure, tomorrow," I said teasingly walking away letting him follow if he chose. "Why not today?" I waited a couple seconds and the bell rang, "lunch is over."

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I think i messed you up Lupe, if you introed me I missed it. Just come find me again or something...)

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Adam," Alice asked quietly, "how loud can we be?" "I don't think it really matters," Adam said nervously, "just don't hurt anybody." "You know me." "Thats why I'm worried." Alice ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    IT wasn't much longer before Elizabeth was walking down the street to the bookstore. Somehow she managed to get ahold of a few coins, and she also managed to find ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (yeah different apartment things-whatever they are-for different genders of course.) Alice I grabbed my journal and pushed it inside my bag and cluched it to me. "I believe you," I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max Isabella was really strong willed wasn't she? When she wanted an answer she got it. "Alise," I said calmly, "its been 300 years, I'm not the blood thirsty monster ...

    Jan 1, 2008


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100