User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Time lapse! Two months later Elizabeth woke inside the guest room of Thomas Moores house. He had long ago invited her to stay along with Julian as a chaperone, it ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I closed my eyes against Riley's chest and searched for a place where the memories couldn't find me. But I knew that whereever I hid I wouldn't be hidden ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I subtally sped up so we returned to Isabellas house faster than we had run away from Alise's. "You might not want to go in there," she said, "my ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Violent shudders racked my whole body and I clutched to Riley, "bad memories," I said and closed my eyes. "What's going on out here?" I heard my dad shout ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max "I'm not leaving yet," I assured her, "Your uncle seems terrified of your father." I heard her chuckle, "but for how long?" "As long as I can." Easily I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I woke up outside on the tree, where I had fallen asleep. But Riley wasn't there... "Riley?" I asked. "Riley isn't here," A haunting voice said. I knew that ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max My first instinct was to chase after Isabella, but I knew I wouldn't be able to bring her back. "If you ever want to see her again make me ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Thank you," I whispered against his skin, I didn't have the stregnth to stop crying, I could only let them flow. The dam that had been holding them back ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I closed my eyes against the haze that threatened to envelop them, I turned to her and gave her another kiss, "I am bound to my promises Isabella, and ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Its a long story," I offered, "I don't like to think about it much." I snuggled in against his warmth. What chance did I have with somebody as amazing ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I kissed Isabella back, and as I let the kiss end so she could breathe I realized something, I had promised to leave after this. I looked over and ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "A little, but I'd rather not listen to that," I groaned the cold was catching up with me and I couldn't help but shiver too. "You don't like yelling?" ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I couldn't help but smile, she was just like a scientist, the simplest answer was the right one. "Except that your aunt and uncle still want to kill me." ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana if he was only having an apple so was I. I grabbed another one and a knife. I sliced it in half and handed the knife to him. "They ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I winced again and lowered my head as I heard Alise scoff, "he did a lot more than just be attracted to me." Isabelle turned to me with a ...

    Jan 2, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes