User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I put another wet rag on her forhead. "Do you live alone?" She nodded. I sighed, "an alarm system?" She shook her head. Now I was getting annoyed, she ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I dropped the envelope on the table and pushed it to my dad. "This is what I've been up to." He glared at me and then at the envelope ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I didn't like the idea of her being alone at the moment. I followed her out and watched as she ran to a bush. It sounded like she puked. ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil Colt and I dragged the drunk to the door and hailed him a cab. He wasn't being violent, just loud obnoxious and stupid. I didn't really feel like being ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I sat on the plane with my knees pulled up to my chest. I missed them. As soon as the plane was in the air and it was safe ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I shrugged, "sorry no, if you're going back there somebody's got to hold down the fort." He shrugged too, "iight, I'll come get you if I need you." Senra ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil When Annie walked in I had the strong feeling that I wasn't supposed to be there. So with as much grace as I could, I bowed out. Quite literally ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "Sorry Ma'am," I said to the lady I had landed on top of. I pushed my weight off of her as best I could, but I didn't dare stand ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I wasn't quite as big of a reck today I realized. I was still clumsy, I always was. But it wasn't quite so mortifying anymore. I made my rounds ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Kaleb gently rocked Rosie to sleep while I cooked. "Whatcha making?" he asked as he set her in the crib. "Chicken." He came up behind me and wrapped his ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I climbed off the bike and wrapped my arms tightly around myself. "I don't like those things," I said shuddering. He wrapped his arms around me again, "what about ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I stared at him in shock horror riding through my brain, "I'll take the bus." I stuttered. "You're being stubborn," he insisted. All I could do is nod. "I'm ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie For a while we ate in silence, I doubted a lot about the situation. But I wasn't going to think about that now. "I havent seen Sybyla around lately," ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled and leaned back into my bed, "oh thank god," I said closing my eyes breifly. "I was so afraid." I opened my eyes and looked at the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I woke to the smell of sizzling bacon and eggs. Had I been sleep walking? I didn't smell smoke. So apparently not. I sat up in bed and looked ...

    Sep 1, 2008


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight