-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana We walked back over to my house and snuck back upstairs. "We'll have to get you a tunic," I said to Riley, "its due to start snowing soon and ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth I felt sorry for Gregory's poor butler, running back and forth like he was. When he handed me the letter I made sure to thank him and give him ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden sighed and groaned at the same time, "thank-god," she said, "I thought I was the only one." "Only one what?" "That was falling in love." "Oh," he rested his ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana "Basic, but powerful. Well..." I faultered, "at least he was more powerful than anything mother and father told me about at the time. I was only seven when I ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
When the kiss ended Caiden looked up at him, now more sure than before that he cared for her too. "I..." she studdered losing her courage, when it all fluttered ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden slipped the daggers in their scaboard and tied it to her waist, she felt awesome carrying daggers around instead of stakes, carrying daggers would get her frightened looks not ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana "Any help would be much appreciated, its a personal thing between me and the demon so I don't know how much help I will be." I felt Riley's arm ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden I took the dagers and smiled before turning away, I could feel Slade glaring at us both and I felt sorry for him, but could I help it? No. ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth As my eyes scanned the paper I could feel myself falter, my heart seemed to weigh more than it should, I would see them at the ball, I hoped, ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden I jumpped when I heard Colt behind me and dropped the daggers instinctively. I jumpped again as the clatter sent me into a jumpping fit, I ended up falling ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I opened the door to Isabellas room but didn't find her alone, as I had hoped, the vampire Max was with her. My breath caught in my throat, he ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth After the invitations had been sent I had to get ready for another ball. They were starting to get tiresome I had to admit, and Thomas seemed to love ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I smiled against his chest. "I heard that," Davnix said causing me to jump. I looked up as he went around the couch to face us, "and you've eaten ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I sniffled and looked up at him, "its okay, really," I added when he looked at me skepticly. "It'sprobably a good idea to let it out once in a ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
I'm switchin to first person! Elizabeth I started planning, all that was up to for me to do was to come up with my guest list. Of course Isabelle her ...
Jan 3, 2008
