User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden put her hand on his arm, "how were you made?"

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook her head, "long story short I was in the hospital for three weeks getting rehabilitated and all the paranormal people like me kept asking me questions about him ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Colt and Caiden climbed in her truck and as she turned it on she franticly thought of the best way to begin this conversation. "We need to talk," she said ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Nutty how did you get here?!" Alice shouted as she ran. "ARen't we still on the highwind?" Alice laughed, "no dear we're not." "Oh...." She looked worried.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden followed him into the house, down to the basement. She knew that she'd never 100% love him, the horrors in her past wouldn't allow that, but wasn't 97% good ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I leaned against Riley in the cave, the fire heating up the whole place, but still he wrapped his wings around us both keeping us warm. I felt so ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I laughed, "My brother doesn't talk a lot when he's cold," I commented. "Like he's afraid his tongue will freeze to his teeth." Riley laughed slightly rumbling in my ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I felt Riley wrap his wings and arms around me, "cold love?" he asked. My heart skipped a beat. What did he just say? I felt my eyes widen ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I felt so akward dancing with him now, he was married and I was engaged. He wasn't even paying attention to me, but to Thomas and Cathrine. "How have ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I froze, oh crap, Uncle Nat. We were busted! There was no way we were getting out of this, not without jinxing him. I glanced at Isabella who closed ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth The five of us talked for a while before the dancing began, Thomas and I danced quite a bit along with Gregory and Cathrine, I confess that I spent ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I entered the ballroom with my arm intwined with Thomas's. Oh the room was so beautiful, as usual it left me breathless. Isabella was such a skilled designer. I ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana As I rummaged through my fathers drawers I was aquetly aware of Riley's discomfort and couldn't help but smiling, he was afraid of my parents. Aside from the stories ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I smiled and lenaed against Riley, "I don't think the others really notice though," I admitted, "this is the only potential trouble I've gotten us into, aside from when ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I thought, trying to come up with a good responce. But then I realized, I didn't really do anything special, I was just there. That depressed me... "Nothing really," ...

    Jan 4, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres