User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I giggled, "still only think you do." "How so?" I broke free of his embrace and stood a few inches out of his reach. "See?"

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My head was still throbbing when I entered the lunch room. That's what you get I told myself. I scanned the room for him, my courage failing me. Did ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "Colt'll just drive my truck and you guys can follow, okay?" "Alright," he nodded, "lets go." Caiden waited for Colt to slide out of the booth so she ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I let Thomas take me home, I was grateful that he didn't ask me any questions about tonight, and I hoped that he assumed that it was just something ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Only half relived I sighed, "you're going to have to catch me first," I teased. "I've already caught you though." "You only think you have," I continued to tease. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I clung to Riley as we walked, using him to support me. I was still dead tired and wanted more than anything to sleep. "We're not flying are we?" ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max "Can't sleep love?" I asked as Bella laid back down next to me. She shook her head against my chest, "no." "Want to?" "Yes." Using my orignal vamprie talent ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Ariana When I next woke it was morning, and I was curled up next to Riley with his wings wrapped tight around me, but his arms even tighter still. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I couldn't surpress the giggle, "you don't nearly scare me out of my wits," I pointed out, "you do scare me out of my wits." I yawned and leaned ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I smiled back, "I got cold," I said simply. "And you're wrong about the flying thing," she said to the girl, "its scary." "Not really," she responded. "It scares ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice (next day) I had searched for a while, using my free peroid before lunch to get rid of all my extra crap and prepare myself for what I was ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana When I next woke it was morning, and I was curled up next to Riley with his wings wrapped tight around me, but his arms even tighter still. Nobody ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden and Colt walked into McDonalds with the rest of them, their hands intwined. The whole group took a booth in the back, Slade grabbing a chair and pulling it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden pulled into a slot in the McDonalds parking lot. "I think I have a good reason why you were changed," she offered. "What would that be?" "Anybody can see ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana was yanked alongside Sano to a small cell at the corner of the cave. Sano sat down on the bench immediatly and pinched the bridge between his nose with ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain