User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden repressed a laugh, "a secret society of vamps?" she asked intrigued. "Yeah, but don't you go hunting here," he said with a light but warning glare, "they'd make you ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth Elizabeth ran along the streets of town, knowing if she avoided the bookstore Thomas would never know she was out. Tears blurred her vision and all she could think ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Hm...weren't we going to kill Abigals husband here? Oh well, we'll kill him later in a freak accident or something. Time lapse! Weeks went by and slowly Elizabeth was able ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Yes Nutty we're on the highwind, and I suspect that they're in the control pannel or the kitchen. I think Adam left some of his cookies in there." "Cookies!" She ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden snuggled closer to him still curled up in her little protective ball fighting off the urge to cry. "But that's my job, to be prepaired if attacked." "Attacked by ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gripped the handle on the door and the arm rest. Scared witless. She drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them trying to stop ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Who says I'm alone?" he said as some wolves entered her living room. "Caiden," Colt whispered in her ear, "brace yourself." Caiden expected werewolves to lunge at her, not Colt ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled and took his hand, "Come on, I need a fresh change of clothes anyways, and a shower. I feel akward with more than one person in the house." ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I took a bite of my pizza to excuse myself from saying anything else, akward pause ensued. She couldn't stop thinking about what she was going to wear. The ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I couldn't help it, instincts kicked in and I couldn't help but tease him, "I don't know, I think I've got some homework." "Oh," he looked dissappointed, "couldn't you ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I shrugged, "I'm just really weird most of the time. When I'm not nervous," I didn't know why I added that part. "I am also really random. Not so ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I grimanced, starting to get a little more comfortable around him, but how casual he appeared ticked me off a little bit when I was so blut with how ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    After the wedding Elizabeth kept arm in arm with Thomas, she couldn't help it. She was his now, and she felt the need to flaunt it. She didn't realize when ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "They're going to leave without us," I whispered, "we'd better catch up." "Alright," it felt like he was reluctant to move from the position but we stayed close. They ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I walked alongside Billy to my table and took the spot just barely oppsite him. Say something you retard! I wanted to bang my head into the table but ...

    Jan 9, 2008


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi