-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I saw Isabella struggling to catch up and used my mental mind to get them to move faster than demons. Thats all I needed to do, Isabelle was strong ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden could agree with that, "so what's being a vampire like?" she could hear him inhale and strangely wasn't nervous in the least. "It's not that bad, as long as ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden looked up at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him down snuggling close to him. His arm stole around her in a gentle way. "Do you really want ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I gought along-side Riley, what the hell did they want with us? They couldn't know what we were looking for! But they do a voice inside my head teased. ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stood up and followed him to the door, wanting to be near him for as long as possible. When he turned around as he opened the door she pushed ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I imagined what it woud be like for us to eat dinner together and I realized I didn't care what we were eating." "Feeding isn't all that pleasent," he pointed ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shrugged, "I was just thinking about something and..." she shook her head feeling far too foolish to tell him what she was thinking about. "This is certiantly strange," Brent ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
*I can't think of anything -sad face-*
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden looked down at her plate, "I wouldn't be unhappy, for reason a." She shoved another peice of bacon in her mouth. "Can vampires still eat human food?" He nodded, ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
As Caiden ate and chatted she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to eat with Colt, either with normal food or blood. She paused for half a ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I don't think Brent likes me very much," Caiden commented. "Not very." "If any." "He probably likes you to a minimal scale." He looked up towards the kitchen, "ya hungry?" ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"You're right you don't," Caiden said stepping out to join them. "I've lost too many people in my life to hate, I do not hate vampires, I simply have a ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden couldn't help but notice how close Colt kept Caiden while they were walking, was he showing off that she was his and not to be messed with?
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice Now you can tell Bella, though she'll probably only warn you to be careful. But what do you care? You'll remember what you were gonna tell him today! WHy ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth was beyond enough rational thought to feel foolish. All she could do was think about her arguement earlier, Thomas seemed to be losing his mind, spending more and more ...
Jan 10, 2008
