User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden enjoyed eating with Colt, "I think I need to go back to my apartment," she said, "feed my fish, get the mail inside, check my messages and let my ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled when he pulled the new eggs out of the fridge and the orange juice. He poured a glass of orange juice and handed it to Caiden, watching her ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked with him into the kitchen and sat on the island like she had the night before watching him cook. Even though she had been attacked by vampires the ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden tried to hold onto conciousness as long as she could and only managed to whisper "I love you" as he pressed a kiss to her forehead and then fell ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was slowly losing the fight against conciousness, she saw Brent go into the kitchen and come out. "He came here for her didn't he?" he demanded.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I woke with a start and realized that I was in Riley's arms before I realized that I was also in the air. I swallowed a scream, only letting ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden knew that she was in iminate danger of falling asleep, the only thing stopping her was the fact that she was hungry. She'd be concerned about being so tired ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden wanted to argue, and almost did, but she knew it wouldn't have done much good, so she thought up the one thing that would keep her awake. "Lets wait ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook the apology off, "its not your fault, I should have seen that coming." "I should've pulled you along with me, I should've known thats why they came." She ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caidens knees shook and she felt them give as she collapsed into Colt's arms. Her vision went fuzzy then back to clear but black dots obscured her vision. Colt sat ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden followed Colt close, ready to help him with whatever was in there. Slade came out at them and Caiden jumpped sighing heavily, "Slade! you just sca-" Colt's hand clamped ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Heather! Its your turn!

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When Caiden woke the next it was in the middle of the night, she smiled when her gaze locked with Colt's.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Oh..." she sighed and closed her eyes settling back into his arms, her eyes closing slightly as she grew tired again. Why was she so tired lately? The thought was ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    **But dude...its like YOUR TURN!**

    Jan 11, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu