-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Just adding to why he's cuter than the vampire Brent," she made a face when she said the name, "he really doesn't trust me." "You're a slayer," Colt pointed out, ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Brenty's cute like he is," she grinned, "defiently more cute than the vampire Brent." He looked over at her breifly and then back to the road. They were nearing the ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden nearly fell asleep in the car, she drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "When we get back to my apartment I'll ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Don't need to fold them," Caiden smiled, and got up, "I only need a couple pairs of jeans and some underwear." She shoved them all into her bag and a ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden yawned and laid her head down on Colt's lap, feeling strangely tired again. "Tired?" She nodded, "But I've slept an awful lot lately though..." *Tis all I have at ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I think I can jam them into two loads," Caiden said smiling, she stood up and shoved as much as she could into one load and then went and shoved ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden smiled back and sat down with him after her pulled the shirt on. "I'm sorry I shot you," she said again. "You said that at least a hundred times ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I think so," she said. "Slade does his laundry here sometimes, and I'll steal some of his t-shirts as payment." "Clever," Colt laughed. "Stay here I'll go get one." She ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth's heart studdered and she started sobbing harder. "I wish I were dead," she muttered, half hoping that he would hear her and half hoping that he wouldn't. "Don't think ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana followed Riley to the edge of the battle. She sent a pleading look at Isabella and in her hand she held a bow and a quiver of arrows. She ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I shook my head, "it won't happen again." "We're not going to risk it." "I'm gonna go back though." I could help even if I wasn't allowed to fight, ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Colt!" she shouted excitedly and started sobbing harder, "I'm so sorry," she said at least a thousand more times, "I didn't mean too, I just thought the gun would come ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden quickly tried to grab her bag before he did, she heard the sickening pound of the gun going off and winced. She figured it must have missed them both ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden changed into her last clean outfit and joined Colt out in the front room with her duffle bag strung over one shoulder. "Dirty laundry," she said simply, not mentioning ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden enjoyed eating with Colt, "I think I need to go back to my apartment," she said, "feed my fish, get the mail inside, check my messages and let my ...
Jan 13, 2008
