User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sent a blast of magic at a werewolf coming straight at Colt. *sorry I'm uber distracted so thats all I've got*

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana He was warm and I snuggled closer to him, violently wracking my brain for the meaning behind his words, at the same time trying to keep my heart inflated ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I don't think I shoulda said that," I replied softly, "it just kinda slipped out." "Thats how you know its true then." I tilted my head to the side ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I nodded gravely, "but I was only teasing." "Oh," she looked dissappointed. "I know for a fact that it tastes terrible," he tried to use as an excuse to ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alright, but we'll have to hold it out really long because I'm going with the guy who's leaving so...Only problem I see with that.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "That was sweet!" Slade said, "Caiden, uh...sorry for...everything?" "You just don't want me to hurt you do ya?" "No." Caiden chuckled and once again prepaired herself for their next attack.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden followed Colt to the door, her heart racing and beating uncontrolably, and her stomach growled. The only thing she could think to do was go get the weapons from ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "No," Caiden teased back, "I'm one up on you." He tilted his head to the side, "how?" "I threw the pillow at you." He fake growled and tackled her, knocking ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slwoly woke up as the reality that she was being watched, and that thought jolted her awake. It was only then that she realized that it was Colt watching ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed, she knew this would be a losing battle, so she gave up fighting and agreed. "As long as you stay with me," she said. "Alright," he agreed and ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook her head, "the sooner the better." "Why sooner?" "The sooner we finish this the sooner its safer for us again." "Talking won't do any good," he said. "We've ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    As long as its not after the dance, everyone'll benifit from that.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I figured we could surround them with it, make them talk." Colt seemed to like that idea. *sorry its so short, that's all I've got*

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I smiled standing right behind Isabella and suddenly wrapping my arms around her, she jumpped slightly and I laughed, kissing her neck. "What happened to your ankle love?" "Twistted ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "What else can we do?" she said. "Um...not go out there yet?" She paused a sly smile going across her face, "how far do your wards extend?"

    Jan 14, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing