User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I pulled out my phone, I wanted to call him but I knew I'd be crying. Wow I felt stupid. "are you going to call him?" Senra asked. I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I grinned, "nope." Just beyond the door we heard a scream of rage from what sounded like a male and a scream of pain from a female. We ran ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil We browsed the lot looking for a good car. Finally we gave up and went for a truck with two rows of seats. "I'll go from here," Senra said. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I followed Senra out the door and down the stairs. "Why are you following me?" she questioned. "Like you said if I was concerened I could go with you." ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My phone buzzed in my pocket, nobody was answering the door, maybe dad was in the shower. I pulled it out and was about to flip it open when ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "Um...I don't know, I had a bottle yesturday.." I sighed, "When was the last time you ate anything?" "This morning." And she had thrown it all up... I swept ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was lying down, just like Colt wanted, but there was a very bright light shining on my face. Senra was talking to Phil, and Colt was still cooking. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I sighed and sat down in the chair, "one pot of coffee?" "No." "One cup?" "No." I sighed, "at least let me help." "You can help by resting." Phil ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I stretched out on the couch doing my best not to fall asleep. I was somewhat failing. Colt returned from the kitchen looking lost. "Annie I don't know the ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Put me down," I said again. Colt ignored me. I sighed, irritating man. "Put me down please?" I tried He ignored me again. I gave up, I was too ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I glared at Colt and Phil, but truth be told I didn't want to be too far away from him. We got out onto the side walk and the ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was more than willing to get away from Colt, at least for right now. I led the way into the female bathroom to insure the men wouldn't follow ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I'm stronger than you think," I said starting to get annoyed. "How many more twenty four hour shifts are you going to work this month?" I counted up in ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I haven't even got it booked yet," I protested, "nor do I know where I'm going." "So why are you doing this?" "Because I know I want one, and ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paced back and forth in my hotel room... Rosie... I picked up the phone and dialed the home number, he probably would be sleeping and didn't keep the ...

    Sep 3, 2008


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues