-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I chuckled, "more like vampire skills. Did I tell you that at one point my mother and my father were both vampires?" His eyes widened, "they were?" "Yeah, but ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
"Oh dear!" Elizabeth cried, "Thomas take her inside!" She winced at the feirce glare that he sent her and knew she would regret it later. But she followed him inside ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden followed Colt into the kitchen and helpped him clean up. "I don't like how they just got in here," she said point bluntly, "how could they have broken through ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice relucatntly let go of Scipio's hand as he ran to go get their weapons. "Come'n" Alice said, "lets go get a ship thing, the unconcious psyhick connection'll come in ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
(In the next few posts we're going to kill you husband if that'll help?) Elizabeth had woken long before Gregory did, gathered up her clothes and left. She'd never speak ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice let herself get ushered away from everyone else. She knew they were mad. Well..she THOUGHT she knew. Only Calder would be mad at her for lying. *sorry sudden thing ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice sat next to Scipio and leaned against him, "maybe we'll get a little bit of a break now and we can actually go find those blasted machines!" she flailed ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
*Heather! I told you! One line posts count too!*
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden could tell that Colt was pushing himself too hard and used her magic as much as possible. She also knew that he was pushing himself so hard because he ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I felt very idol just standing there with nothing to do with myself except let them talk to each other. I watched Riley go over to help Val convince ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I cringed as I heard the answer, "would be fastest if we flew." "We could just teleport?" I opted. "With two very sirly mages?" He looked down at me ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I sighed and leaned agaisnt him, "I hate when people get upset like that around me, I just get like that and it makes the whole thing worse." Riley ...
Jan 17, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I stormed back to Riley flutered, all the bad vibes were feeding into my own and it made me angry. *sorry its so short that's all I've got!*
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
*sorry guys was gonna post but Class ended!*
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I giggled and poked Riley in the ribs, he jumpped and poked me in the ribs I jumpped. We continued on this way until Davnix walked up to them. ...
Jan 16, 2008
