User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Abigail came and sat down next to Elizabeth, filling in the seat where Thomas would have sat. "I think this buisness shall take us beyond dinner, would you all stay?" ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I pulled my mouth away and breathed on the puncture marks to heal them and looked into Isabella's eyes. All my rage diminished and I kissed her with everything ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Thomas only pulled his mouth away when we heard somebody coming in the front door. Elizabeth jumpped up and embraced Isabelle. "How has Abigail been fairing?" she inquired. "She has ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Getting lost was my idea?" "No..." "It was my idea to go beat up the bad guys!" "yeah..." "Isn't that what our job is?!" "No." "What is?" "To go get ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I watched as Natan smacked Isabella and my rage doubled, I screamed at him spitting out explitives after explitives and I knew I was scaring Isabella, but I didn't ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice thought for a minute, "well...does the ship still work? We could try a fourm jump back to the Highwind." Bella fiddled with the buttons and Alice helpped but to ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth kept with Abigail as much as possible, knowing the minute she was alone with Thomas she would regret it. "I shall probably go stay with my cousins in Yorkshire," ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Whoever was holding her phone snapped it shut and walked over to Caiden, "it seems your little friends have fowled up." She spit in his face, "good." She closed her ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Brent was petrified, he wanted to help Caiden, he could tell how much she meant to Colt and she was a good friend of his as well. But Colt was ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    After what seemed like an eternity the hood was pulled off. "You're "guard" is on the line little vampire," one of them said. "Guard?" "The vampire that keeps saving your ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden stared down at her feet, her mind racing exploding every feeling she had for him, "if what I feel is not real, I don't know what real is." With ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden immideatly got up and started chasing after him, wishing that she knew some way to get him to stop and talk to her. "Colt!" she shouted following him down ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sniffled, "the werewolves got in, and we beat them, but...I couldn't figure out how so I thought that it mighta been one of the vampires because I didn't know ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked into the living room and right passed everybody else, completely ignoring Slade, she didn't even want to think about him. Colt had put the idea that it might ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I shook my head, "we just understand the vampire mind a little better, for some reason." *WALL!*

    Jan 18, 2008


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler