User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I giggled as I listened to Riley jabber on about how flying really was free. "I suppose," I inturupted, "if I was in control of the flying, not riding ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "I feel trapped in heights," Ariana said, "not in control." "Not in control?" "Not having control of where I'm going, I like to have my feet on something solid."

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden held onto the kiss as long as possible, going up on tip-toe even. When they finally pulled apart Caiden sighed in time with him. "You know," she said, "we're ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I laid down next to Riley, and he wrapped his wings around me, helpping to keep me warm. "So we're," I cringed, "flying tomorrow?" Riley nodded, "afraid so." I ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden and Cold walked down the street, Caiden's head rested on Colt's shoulder. Here, under the moonlight she felt this intense feeling of peace and happiness that she almost screamed ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When Caiden killed vampires she never thought of them as alive, as having personalities, or hearts. As soon as she met Colt though she knew she'd never be able to ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sank her fangs into the mans neck, sucking hard and fast, soon his helpless struggles quieted down. When the life was drained out of his body she let go ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I wonder if they'll play any rock," I mused out loud, "after about seven songs of that though I need to sit down." "Why?" "I'm afraid I'll get a ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max Isabella knew I was just trying to frighten her, but I didn't care, she needed to be frightened. Why didn't she run at the mear sight of me? She ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "I'm not putting them back on," I said smiling. "I dance better without shoes on anyways." I could feel my heart beating eraticly in my chest already, and we ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max "You know I really wouldn't mind being a vampire," she said. "I would, your aunt made me promise to take care of you." I looked at her sternly, "that ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Whatever," Alice shot back. "Yeah we can, can't guarentee it'll work but I can show it to you." The Scipio looking boy put his arm behind her and started leading ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I looked around for Billy and smiled when I found him, I started walking slowly towards him, worried that she'd fall and embarass herself on her massively tall heels. ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Somebody who hurt a little kid," Caiden said softly. Colt's deep rumble of laughter made her smile. She didn't really remember much about going over there, only that she sat ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I think so," she said smiling back, "but I haven't tested being vertical yet." Grabbing her around the waist lightly he pulled her upright, not standing but so she was ...

    Jan 20, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother