-
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
"I'm not a show off," Kathy said, "just a better shot." She blasted another in the eye, "see." "You were aiming for the eye," Slade accused. Kathy stuck her tongue ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Ah," Slade said. Caiden could feel him looking her over at her burns and bruises. Hopefully her newly found vampire matabolism would heal those after another rest. But even though ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"I'm Mitch," he said, "pleased to meet ya." Alice reached out and grabbed his hand as he extended it to her, she knew better than to trust anyone outside her ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Heather you know its your turn! *begs*
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
(Theres not gonna be a show about it! All he has to do is THINK it and it happens!!!!)
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy leaned up and kissed his cheek, "I'll do my best."
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I smiled and started to let my defenses down and drift off to sleep. I would much rather have spent my last few hours with him awake, but this ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I shuddered, "he just was there. Showing what will happen when he finds me again." He stroked my hair, "we won't let him touch you. We're gonna get him ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I nodded, I knew looking at his face would make me lose the little self control and ball and explain it all to him. Why did he do that ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I thought for a moment, "Misery Buisness, by Paramore." I watched as he left me for a moment to go request my song for me. I felt really akward. ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana As I slept, of course I dreamed. "Ariana" the sweet melodolical voice woke me. It was him again. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? "Go away!" I screamed ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana A broad smile spread across my face and I snuggled closer to him, "all of them. Except the flying part..." "Which you've said you'll get over soon." I rested ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Harry Potter
Alice grinned, "not delusional, and its not all yanks, just the girls. We're all crazy and stubborn, and stupid," she tilted her head to the side. "But thats what I ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I couldn't decide instantly about that one, it would be cool. A new way to spend forever with him without being a vampire. Something my familly hated. And being ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Slade!" she said suddenly, "Brenty!" She grabbed Colt's hand and dragged him across the playground and into the woods, "I can smell Slade's aftershave, horrible stuff, but I can smell ...
Jan 22, 2008
