User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I held Natan under the mental command and had us and started back towards the camp. Half way there we came across Trent and Riley. "Hey," I greeted. "Hey," ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Are you two like the mechanics on your ship?" Alice moved another peice, "no, our captian does it most of the time, but we all need to know the basics. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "We see what goes where!" Alice said, "which means, we open the hood on this up." She started looking around the old ship for the way to open the engine. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Loads of pressure on ya there Billy, come up with something good)

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Actually I don't...I live in a different I guess those are out as well.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    I have an idea which involves sitting on him for a few hours...or forcing his hands to the keyboard or something like that...any suggestions?

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Good then I shall have to come up with something horrible to do to him XD

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Shall I do the horrible thing to him?

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (Its too drematic! No!)

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Its tony's turn anyways *mean glare* I'll do something horrible to you too.

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Arabian Knights

    Okay since this is kinda dead and the knights are back in Arabia so the whole love story plot is *throws out window* we're gonna do a time lapse until ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    (Heather could you do a Luke post for me? I want to revive this! I liked it!)

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Tony!!! You gotta keep this alive with us! *orders others to as well* I shall do the horrible thing to Connor if he won't keep posting!

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I've got nothing planned, I was just waiting for Billy to come up with something XD)

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    (excuse the double post!) "I don't know," Calder said. "I vote we find out!" Alice said forgetting that he was probably very angry at her and pulling out her wand. ...

    Jan 24, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy