User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana My feet hit the ground hard and whoever was holding my ankle let go. I looked down and saw with horror that it was Riley. "Riley!" she shreiked, "why ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I heard Riley call my name horsely, and I started to cry. "Come," Acrata said to me, "we shall leave before he gets here." I walked over into his ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I'm coming Ariana, if you are not alone over the edge of the ridge before I get there he will die. No! Please! He will. "Riley," I said, "I ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana No! No no no no! Looks like he's the first to die. NO! NO! NO! "Riley you have to go!" I begged starting to sob. "He'll kill you!"

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    I could feel my horse's movements starting to slow, and didn't urge him to move faster. They're coming, hurry up! I barely kicked the horse to make it move faster. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice did her best to ignore Mitch, but he was WAY too obnoxious to ignore. He'd rest his hand on her back and let it "slip" down too far. "Stop ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I know I love it!)

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I kept riding on and on the ridge still didn't come into view. Am I going the right way? Yes. Just keep going that way. What are you going ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I waited until Riley fell asleep to open my eyes. I gently slid away from him and slipped out the door. I hurried down the staircases around corners and ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I peaked over Riley's shoulder, "he's my uncle!" "And my father," Isabella added, "why?"

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I suppose the thought of going to my demon must have made me pale because Riley insisted on practically carrying me up into the tower. I had to get ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana When my feet hit the ground my knees almost gave out of shere relief. I could control my movements now. Except that Riley was still supporting me after my ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I closed my eyes and pressed my face against Riley's shoulder, I didn't like flying didn't like it at all. I murmered something to Riley, but I was so ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I was slowly awakened to the sound of Riley's voice calling my name, but there was no reason to panic, it was slow and calm. Slowly I pulled myself ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "We don't use things like that here," Mitch said. "Never," Jordan said. "Oh..." Alice said. We're screwed, so screwed.

    Jan 25, 2008


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)