User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I sighed and didn't respond. I knew that would be a promise I couldn't easily keep. "Ariana," he said sternly, "promise me." "Just as long as you promise to ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked alongside Colt. How had she gone through life without having known him before? The very thought seemed impossible to comprehend now. "I love you," she murmered into his ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I looked away from his eyes again, I couldn't lie worth a crap, especially to my uncle. "Nothing," I said again, "I just got a little stressed is all..." ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana When I woke, I was moving, but not by my own accord. Panicked I opened my eyes and looked around wildly. When I realized it was Uncle Nathan carrying ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Can't you teleport us uncle Nat?" I asked. He grasped my arm and Riley's and everything went black.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana Riley was being forced to stay too, I felt a little better. My uncle was powerful but when I was near Riley everything seemed right, better. Perfect . "Alright," ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth shuddered as Thomas's hand came onto her shoulder, he leaned his head down adn whispered into her ear, "might I talk to you a moment my love?" His words ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I bit back a protest, I knew he was just trying to protect me. But I didn't like being ordered around. I was a big girl, I could take ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I couldn't feel anything. Nothing got through the mental filter my uncle must have put up. He was really good. I laid back, I'd rather stare at the dark ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Using the awesomely cool power Bella gave them they walked through the walls of the ship and saw what they were looking for right away. "Well that was lucky," Alice ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My heart skipped a beat, my first kiss! My insides were throwing a fiesta and I could barely breathe. How I noticed that I had no idea, I was ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I felt relief wash directly over me, eventually Thomas would just give up on what had happened the night before. "That would be nice," I said, "I most certiantly ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice threw her arms out and grinned, "look who you're talking to!" "Thats why I'm nervous," Bella said with faint humor. Alice poked her shoulder, "speak for yourself." "Inside I ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I wrack my brain trying to figure out someway to fix all this, some way to help them. Maybe he could still hear my thoughts! Can you hear me? ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    What's your idea? Can I punch them out first? Sure. Alice grinned and stepped up to Mitch, using the heel of her hand she thrust it towards his face and ...

    Jan 27, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)