User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden knew what Nick was going to do, and knew how to one up him, as soon as he looked away when his gun got caught on his belt she ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I felt the vestiges of a sleep spell silde off me, I didn't feel refreshed, I felt tired still. I frowned, Uncle Nathan was going to die. If I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Something isn't right with that girl," I whispered to Davnix. "You mean Isabella or Zaliah?" "Zaliah, she's not like the other mages. There's something dark about her. And trust ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gently put her hand on Colt's arm, trying to calm him down. "Nick," she said, "I'm not going to kill myself for what I've become." His glare bore holes ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Come on," I said taking Isabella's hand, "lets get the others and go upstairs." "Do you think we should?" she asked, "bring the others I mean." "Probably be the ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're a vampire?" Nick asked. "Yeah..." she said looking down a little bit, she didn't mind being a vampire but her boss was ticked. "So I guess this means you ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Ariana," Nat said solemly, "get some sleep." "I'm fine." "You'd be better with some sleep, both of you." Knowning better than to argue with him I lay down on ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled, "I'll try." Riley heaved me to my feet and Nathaniel put his arm on both of us. With a swoosh we dissappeared and re-appeared in a different ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I pressed myself closer to Riley, finding comfort in his presence. "Riley's going to stay with me," I said hoping it wouldn't be challenged, "I feel my safest with ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "What do we do until he's found out?" I asked nervously, I didn't want to go back to him anymore than they wanted me to but being here all ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I sat back down on the bench next to Riley and rested my head on his shoulder. "That was more exausting than usual," I pointed out. Uncle Nat looked ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Caiden!" Caiden's undead heart skipped a beat, no he couldn't be here, could he? "Nick?" "Who's Nick?" Colt asked. "My old boss." "Oy Caiden! There's a vampire near by!" "Yeah," ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I looked around the room searching for Bella. She had to hear about this. I slipped off my shoes and left them against the supporting beam and ran towards ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I didn't really want to explain it all, so I simply answered, "the demon is getting in my head and driving me nuts. So I need a distraction. Want ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "I'll do my best," I said. Uncle Nat knew I'd never completely agree to anything. Especially something I was reluctant to agree to in the first place. He leaned ...

    Jan 29, 2008


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace