User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie This merited another break. I pratcially ran into the back and sat on the counter there. Colt returned to me soon. He put an arm around my shoulder and ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was serving a drink to the black jack player that was getting rowdy. I was just about to walk away when his intended target became me. I gasped ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie My hands shook as I walked back and forth to the bar and tables. Finally the bartender stopped me. "Are you okay Syb? You're shaking like you're having a ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Oi vey," I sighed and sat down on the bench. I had forgotten how tiring my work could be. "You should still be sleeping or resting or something besides ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie My alarm went off and I woke up like usual, I felt well rested. Time to go to work. I stood up and quickly got dressed, I waited until ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "You need to take better care of yourself," I said gently squeezing her arms. "I guess so," she said blushing. "I'll help," I offered. "I'll take you out to ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil Quite easily I picked her off the floor and into my arms, "lets go see then shall we?" She nodded. I walked her down the stairs and into my ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I need to eat something that's all," I said. "What was the last thing you ate?" "You gave it to me." He sighed and continued to tow me to ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I flipped the light on and tried to gently wake Senra up. "Senra, wake up you're dreaming." She screamed. "Senra! You're dreaming!" She opened her eyes and in the ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Against the laws of my sanity," I mumbled. "What was that?" "I need a drink," I said first. "Have anything here?" I shook my head, "I never drink really. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I feel fine. I'm not going to work now anyways, there wouldn't be a point," I promised, "But I need to go shopping." "I'll go for you." "I'm not ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I leaned against the wall fighting off tears. I went back and locked the door. I curled up on my bed and closed my eyes, hoping that would hold ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I started crying too, "I don't know, I'm sorry." Rosie didn't like us crying apparently, she started to scream. "Awwo," I said rocking her gently back and forth, "shh ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie The hurt and worry in his eyes made me give up, "fine I'll stop with the twenty four hour shifts okay?" He sat down next to me, "good." I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I glared at him, but took the food, I was hungry anyways. "I'm going to work today," i insisted, "I'll lose my job." "No you won't." I sighed, "I'm ...

    Sep 7, 2008


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson