User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice We walked out the back door and a rush of cold air blew my hair up above my head and made me shiver, pulling my arms around me trying ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice waited until Adam shouted "Fire!" before she pushed the big red flashing button near her thumb. *sorry its so short, moms making me shovel snow, everybody's really grumpy on ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I fought against the haze that clouded my conciousness. Heavy pain clouded in my chest and I felt magic welling into me. Then there was pain, so much pain ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I followed Isabella inside, holding my breath. "Do you need me to do anything?" he asked. "Keep holding your breath," her eyes widened, "better yet, go get Natan." "Why?" ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I picked up Ariana in one arm, not breathing as the smell of her blood drove me wild. With my other hand I grabbed Riley's arm and dragged him ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (So long as you can on the weekend we can play the posting game ^.^~as many non spam posts you can do in a given amount of time) Alice "Your ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I think you guys can still post as long as you don't move time along too fast until we're caught up, I think we've still got a while to go ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I'll let you guys go with that, I didn't really have an idea for what happens, but we still need to catch up a little bit. I'm up for posting ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I was leanin towards mass conflict with that one)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I tried to pry myself away from Riley but he wouldn't let me, "I won't do anything stupid," I promised him. I wasn't going to do anything stupid really...Just ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I became concious again, and knew instantly that I was still close to Riley, I had memorized how he smelled. "What's going on?" I murmered to Riley, still a ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max Oh no, she wasn't going to do something brave/stupid. I grabbed her around the waist and shoved her back down, "wait until the immortal one figures out what's going ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana Drawing in the deepest breath I could get I screamed, "UNCLE NATHAN!!!!" before a hand clamped over my mouth and I was forced to breathe something that smelled horrible. ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I tried to move, tried to twitch my legs, but nothing would happen. "I can't," I said back. "Yes you can." "I can't, my feet won't move!" I heard ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Its him," I whispered in a tone barely audiable. "Who is?" "Zaliah. He took over Zaliah!"

    Jan 31, 2008


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain