User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I pulled Isabella into me and silently demanded that she rest. "You should get some sleep," I said. "I'm fine," she retorted stifling a yawn. I almost laughed. "Sleep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I enjoyed the look he gave me, he looked at me as if I were crazy, and unable to resist the urge I leaned up and pressed a kiss ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Oh yeah," I mused. "Then somewhere slightly warmer." "Are you suggesting we just stay out here all night?" I nodded, "haven't you ever been camping before?"

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Probably, I've twisted both my ankles once and had to walk home." "What were you doing?" "Playing kick-ball, I stepped in a hole and kept on running, slipped and ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Storm up and kill them all," Slade said. "And get us killed too," Caiden pointed out, "I have a better idea." "Which would be?" "You, me, and Slade combine to ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Oh merde!" I shouted and climbed off of him, my ankle raidiating pain. "I'm so sorry are you okay?" "I should be asking you that," he said, "you're the ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My arms held a death grip on every limb I encountered as I climbed higher and higher into the tree. "I still can't see it!" I said. "Really?" "Really!" ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "If I fall I'll land on my feet, just like a cat." He gave me a crazy look, "you're not near as graceful as a cat." "I'm not that ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Do you remember how many turns we made?" she asked. HE shook his head. "Alright, I'll climb the tree and see which way it is." his eyes went wide, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I let my arm slide around his waist as we walked, soaking in his heat. That's what you get for not wearing sleeves! "I hope you've seen the campus ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled, but felt a little guilty about it, he looked cold. I took his jacket off and gave it back to him. "No, you keep it on," he ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I grinned, "oh nothing...." and I started trailing away leaving him behind. Snow started falling from the sky, "pretty," she breathed as he caught up with her.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice A broader smile came across my face, "would it depend?" He raised his eyebrows again, "depend on what?" "If I was taking something or leaving something?"

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I tensed, he didn't need to know how I used to think, you can think on your feet Alice! do it now! what girl wants somebody~much less a boy~reading ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I started to refuse again, but he wrapped it around my shoulders. I had to mentally admit that I was a lot more comfortable this way. "Thanks," I said ...

    Feb 2, 2008


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind