User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice chuckled in Bella's mind but he'll realize we're crazy you know. She sighed, yeah. But if he's gonna be staying here~which he most likely is, no chance in hell ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max Panic roared through me as the words Riley had said sunk in. Coughing up blood usually meant dying. I wasn't ready to lose her, I wasn't about to. But ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I liked that he didn't pull away when he realized I had moved so he kissed my lips instead of my head. I'd wanted to feel his against mine ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sigh/giggled, "just until we don't feel the wind anymore." "That's about here, look there's even a lack of snow." "Thats a definate plus," I added and then looked ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice patted Bella's shoulder as she grumbled, "come on dear, lets go get some cookies." "Are there any left?" "If not we'll make some. We'll get chip-faced and just be ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I could tell she was lying, I could smell her pain. "you're lying," I said wrapping my arms around him holding her tight, hoping to erease her pain.

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed and followed Bella at a slower pace, giving her a minute or two to pace. "Would it help if I came along?" Jordan asked. Alice shook her head, ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden liked when Colt wrapped his arm around her, it made her feel safe. "If he does, well I'm not that apposed to killing him," she grinned up at Colt, ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "But I wasn't as great a mage as you," I said kissing the top of her head, "in either ways." She looked up at me questioningly, "which ways?" "Skill ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    MAx I shook my head, "fraid not. But my powers have kinda dissappeared since I was turned. The only thing I retained was the mind control thing." *eep! mental block!*

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was struggling to keep Bella standing, "Jordan go get a chair, she's about to faint." "How do you know?" he asked as he grabbed the nearest one. "I know ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "It is tiring," I said knowingly. "You've never done it," she accused. "What makes you say that? Actually, before I was a vampire, I was a mage."

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "If they put as much effort as you guys say they did while I was helping Ariana, they'll be out for another 12 hours." I whistled, "wow, I missed ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth smiled and bid him farewell before returning to the parlor and bidding Cathrine farewell. Her heart clenched as the bitter memories of the night before came back into her ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My eyes widened in horror as he lifted me into his arms and I gripped tightly to his jacket. "You know I'm fine, I've been hiking with a broken ...

    Feb 3, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight