User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gave a vague glare at Slade. "Who said?" she asked. "Me." *sorry mine's short, I may come back and post again, I'm really bored*

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss, before forcing him to set me down so I could go talk to Davnix. "Davnix," I whispered into the room ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I leaned my head against Riley's shoulder, feeling slightly tired again. "Lets go back to the tower, I'll talk to Davnix and then we can sit outside on the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "yeah...I know." She tried to repress a laugh and failied miserably. She was laughing so hard she didn't hear the cuffs come undone and re-done over her own ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "I told you not ten minutes ago that I'd like to have them," she said sliding her arm around his waist under his wings. "Maybe they'd help me get ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Um...." she said digging through her back pockets and her jacket pockets. "No. Slade....?" "You really need to put the keys on a chain or somthing," he grumbled and undid ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Or," Caiden said digging through her pockets for the key to the cuffs~which were conviently hiding from her. "Or what?" "Or we could get them to go back to their ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I sighed in relief, "Isabella's going to be fine...for now. I've got no clue what's wrong with her, but she'll wake up in about 12 hours. Him," I nodded ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden grinned, "you don't think I could?" "You'd get bored awful fast." she shrugged, "not that fast. But I'm gonna let you go anyways. So we can go put the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gave him a sly smile as she kissed him again, slowly backing him up against the rail. "Care to repeate that statement?" she asked and slid the rest of ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I love you too," Caiden said, "more than you'll ever know." Colt sighed~as if somewhat relieved~and rested his head against hers. "Do you even have hand cuffs?" Caiden smiled and ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *I know that was a typo but I've got something cute* "Kill me?" Caiden echoed, "I think you mean kill him love." He shrugged, "you know what I meant." She ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I blushed, "not dad kinda hates camping...I've only been once and that time it was with loads of equpitment," I rolled my eyes, "but I know the best way ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Love, you won't be a vampire," I said. "Not yet." She tried to push me away and I finally gave into the urge and stuck her there, and made ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice giggled and leaned into Scipio, "you can bake?" Jordan nodded. "Maybe with supervision," Scipio said. "Don't worry," Bella added, "the rules may get a little more lax over time, ...

    Feb 5, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")