User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden glared at Colt skeptically. "Do you think they'll already be back at their old apartment?" Brenty asked. "Most likely. We havent had any contact with them since the werewovles ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden pouted up at him, "you know payback's going to be hell." He grinned again, "I was actually counting on it." She was still breathing heavily trying to catch her ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed in relief when Colt stopped tickling her and she nearly collapsed into his arms. "thank you," she gasped. "For the middle or end?" "The stopping. It was starting ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Let me go!" Caiden begged going into another shreiking and giggling fit. Colt shook his head, "no, I do not think quite yet mi'lady." Caiden's insides started to cram from ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden couldn't tell if they agreed to let her defend herself or not. She found herself feeling as if she'd explode if he didn't stop. "You're...going....to...pay...for...this..." she gasped between f

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was glad she didn't have to breathe as another fit of histerical laughter burst out of her. Through the caotic excape routes running through her mind one slid through ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I smoothed Isabella's hair, and knew she was awake. "Still tired love?" Whatever her form of response was, I could tell it was a yes. But it appeared she ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice When I woke, I thought I had died. Everything was so pale and white it looked like what I'd imagine heaven to look like. But if this were heaven, ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden screeched in laughter and squirmed around trying to break free. Oh Goddess she was extreamly ticklish. She couldn't even gasp enough breath to utter "stop!" "I don't think we're ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I shrugged my shoulders, "they might not. But I doubt they know much about what it means to be an Avian. I only know the basics..." *sorry that's all ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    If anybody has an opposition to the time lapse here...I'll do something else, I'm just stuck for something to do to move the plot along...(sides this'll help everyone practically with ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Random question, have we gotten rid of Adam's little evil person person yet? If not we should bring him back and kina kill him. I think we got distracted when ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I joined Riley again on the balcony, "he wasn't much help," I commented sitting down next to him. "He said he didn't care" Riley pointed out. "Yes but I ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice His arms felt so good around me, so much warmer. I snuggled closer to him. "Uh-huh," was all I had the ablity to articulate. Damn him I thought, a ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice grinned again and pulled her hand free, "think you can keep up?" She didn't wait for a response before starting to run off on her own, following the strange ...

    Feb 7, 2008


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi