-
Re: Be You
It took us less than three minutes to get into the building. Shivers streaked right through me when we came into the warmth. I had slept all night outside, I ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden's free hand shook as Colt pulled her up the stairs towards the main part of the house. She wasn't mentally ready for this. But she also wanted to stay ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"But-" Caiden studdered, "the wards are still up." That seemed to make Colt stop.
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I smiled, while I had often day-dreamed about living in the woods by the school, I had often imagined it to be slightly warmer. And in jeans. Not my ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden grimanced, she had trouble killing something of the same species apparently. "I'll take that as a no on your side." Caiden nodded, figting back the urge to perge.
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Vampire blood was thicker than human blood, Caiden realized when she got full before he was dead. She pulled back, feeling infinately better. "Do we kill him now?"
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden could barely focus on what Colt was saying. All she was aware of was Brents neck being so close and the hunger burning her from the inside out. She ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
(it'll work) Caiden barely heard her name being called. She knew it was from Colt and she struggled to get to the door. She found herself moving too fast and ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
(Yeah Mabel...you'd better finish your idea because I've got nothing.)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Mark...this is a boarding school...you gotta move in.) Alice I nodded, "I need to get my ace bandage for my ankle," I said. "Is it still hurting?" "Yeah." He grinned ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I felt gooseflesh rise on my arms and legs under my dress. "Cold?" he asked. "Only slightly." "Ready to go back?" "Not yet."
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I looked around at the beautiful scenery and gasped. Oh lord it was more than beautiful it was georgous . "Oh my," I gasped and spun around in a ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden saw the door handle giggling as if somebody was trying to force the lock open. Caiden forced herself to stand and edge along the wall to the closet. She ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden slowly opened her eyes and looked around slowly. Her head still felt light but everything stayed where they should. "Colt," she whispered as she reached out to touch him ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden knew she couldn't fight it, but tried anyways. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to pace. To think of a new idea for getting them out. Or contacting ...
Feb 9, 2008
