User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *Um....have the lepord follow her?*

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I have a bag of stuff here," Caiden said feeling remorseful from their almost adventure end. "No its over at my house Colt's laundry was overloaded remember?" "Oh yeah!" Caiden ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I have no idea," Caiden said, "maybe one of your neighbors is a wizard and didn't really feel like dealing with the repair men?" "None of my neighbors are wizards," ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "I won't." "Promise?" "Promise." It took all of ten minutes to get to Colt's apartment, and noted there were no more holes in the walls. "Weird..." she muttered.

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden faked a sigh and helpped him to the passenger side of the truck. Then ran around and buckled herself in the drivers seat. "Cheeter." She grinned and gave him ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden let Colt lean on her a little bit as they walked, he looked tired. "I'm driving," she said. "No you go too-" "You're falling asleep."

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Yup, because I know I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for you, or still in that cave with the demon." Ariana shivered. "Ariana!" My mother shouted, "where's ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "They like you," I said, "good thing too." He looked at me slightly, "why?" "Because you'd probably be dead if they didn't. They're protective like that."

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana Me and mom returned into the kitchen and started boiling the water. I walked over to sit next to Riley and looked at my father, "how is Natan?" "He'll ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I went to the pantry and helpped my mother get out the bread and start with the eggs. "Why does your young friend not eat much?" "He's just shy," ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I saw that Bella was sleeping in her bed and decided to be evil. I limped over to her and shook her awake. "Bella!" She blinked up at me, ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I yawned as I opened my eyes. Feeling more rested than I had for months. No demons interupted my sleep tonight. I looked up at Riley and smiled. "Good ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I looked up at Riley smiling, "yeah, I don't think we're gonna get the chance to sleep much tonight anyways. We walked outside and sat against the tree in ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Name: Innessa (Inny) Age: 18 Female seeweed green eyes. personality: I can't really say that they always seem to create their own on me -.- history: average life, except she's ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shivered at the memory of the sun's intense rays burning her skin. She hadn't gotten a chance to check but she was sure there were some scars on her ...

    Feb 12, 2008


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou