User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Davnix!" I shouted and threw my arms around my brother, "mom and dad are going to kill you." "I suspect so, they're at home right?" I nodded. "Great." He ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden put a hand on Colt's arm, "who sent you?" "Why does that matter?" "There are still a fair number of people trying to kill us." "So who sent you?"

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked out from behind Colt to inspect the wizard. She had always been very perceptive and would be able to tell if he was there for a good reason ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I grunted softly and he chuckled. "Is anybody back yet?" "I don't know, we'll check later. You still seem tired." "You have no idea," I commented, "what about you?"

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I flopped back on my bed, the ground wasn't all that comfortable. "Hello pillow," I muttered. "Did you just greet your pillow?" "Yep. It missed me."

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I think at some point I fell asleep, because at some other point, I woke up in Isabella's room with Riley next to me.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled and leaned into Riley, for a moment before patting my uncle's shoulder. "Don't worry uncle Nathan, they'll be back soon and then you'll have dad on the ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *No lets keep the same thread, its the longest one!* Ariana I smiled, "sticking around to see if we can do anything to help." "Help who?" "You guys." "Good, I ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Which was what again?" "What do you want with us?" "To help I suppose, I'm not sure myself. I guess I'll have to figure it out won't I?"

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Thanks for that Adam, I was tempted to start yelling at them for that SO annoying. Alice and Scipio sat in the kitchen leaning over the table talking and everything ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden clung to Colt's arm as the lepord slowly turned back to a human. "What do you want with us?" Colt repeated.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled and wrapped the bandage around my foot and caught the bottle of asprin Bella tossed to me. "So tell me again where you two were last night?" ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled and wrapped the bandage around my foot and caught the bottle of asprin Bella tossed to me. "So tell me again where you two were last night?" ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "A leapord?" Caiden said scarcasticly. "Really?" "Not really," the leapord said in responce, "I'm actually a wizard."

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I limpped over to Billy and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling, "whatcha thinking about?" He shook his head and ...

    Feb 14, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK