-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stirred at the movement and opened her eyes, "Colt?" she murmered. "Shh," he said kissing her forehead, "go back to sleep." "Where are you going?" "The witch is back." ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I love you too," Caiden breathed before sleep claimed her again.
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
No its fine, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment for her to come out now.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden smiled, "I should probably shower first huh?" He kissed her forehead, "if you want to." "I want to." Caiden got up and showered, when she returned she was was ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice and Scipio stayed close together as they walked slowly towards the Core Room. Adam seemed frightened, and if something frightened Adam, it had to be something bad. Scipio took ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Aurelia *I don't know what to do with her, she was following Caspan* Kayla I nodded, "thank you." We started walking and I found myself trailing along behind. I had ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden groaned, "so? We could always just chuck something at them." *grahs*
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shrugged, "it would be a nice long nap."
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden lounged on the bed for a while, and must have fallen asleep because the next than she knew she was being gently shaken awake. She looked up startled and ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden giggled, "only a little." "Okay lets go," Slade said. They got in the cars and started off.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden smiled, "I'm glad you noticed, i didn't want to say anything." He smiled down at her with an amused glare in his eyes and he kissed her. "I probably ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden leaned into Colt, her earlier anger forgotten. When the wizard dissappeared she looked at him, "so where are we gonna be now? He probably heard that we were going ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
For some reason, the thought of her boss being killed frightened her. Stop it Caiden! You don't know him now remember? He want's you dead! Caiden took a deep breath ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden gasped, what was he thinking? The wizard would never kill his own boss! Would he? She was shocked again when the wizard nodded, "alright, any particular way?"
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
The mage walked foward towards us. Colt tried to push me back but I wouldn't let him. "What would you have me do?" Caiden doubted either of them had any ...
Feb 22, 2008
