-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden gasped at the anger in Colt's eyes, she quickly stepped away from Will and backed against a wall. He was scaring her. Maybe she shouldn't trust him after all. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stood standing in the middle of the kitchen feeling very akward, she was grateful when Will came and put his arm around her shoulder. "Maybe some memories will help ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden felt a little remorse when she saw the look on Will's face, jelousy flickered across it followed by what looked like hatetred as he glared at Colt. She hoped ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shook her head, then nodded, "I can't remember anything past that jail cell. I think that constitutes as a problem." "Man you guys walk fast," Will said catching up ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
(Oh XD that makes it a little harder for me to put my intro in if everyone's still here...Guess what? I'm in Rohan now! Somebody find me!)
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
*I'm still confused!!!!! *cowers*
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden felt like a slut for a moment, was she in love with both these people at the same time? PArt of her hoped not. *All I got*
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Billy! Your turn or I shall bite you!)
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Yeah," he said "As a matter of fact I would. I've known Caiden my whole life, I love her. I'm making sure she's safe."
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
(Um....I missed like last night and now I'm more than a little behind, where are we?)
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings: Beauty's Heart
(I like Tony's idea, I was just gonna have my character get lonely and try to go find someone)
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden went inside the bathroom, after relieving herself she washed out her mouth and splashed water on her face. She felt a little better, but without Colt close by she ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden wanted to struggle, wanted to make him put her down and run far and fast away. But there was something less than vaguely familiar in his arms tight around ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden's first instinct was to say "yes" but she couldn't open her mouth without barfing. She was sure her face was more than pale, it was probably turning green. She ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"So the hospital is the best place for her," Will said. "I was on my way to take her there," Colt said, "I just went inside to call a friend ...
Feb 24, 2008
