-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Slade ereased his memory of being the slave not of dating me. He just remembers getting involved in drugs, me begging him to stop it, and then once he stopped ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I felt her arms tighten around my neck and I sensed that she was a bit nervous, I tightened my hold on her. It was only a one minute ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"In high school he was the trouble maker, a rumor spread by of course me. Then I got to know him, decided I was wrong, then we got into some ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I smiled when she hesitantly opened her eyes again, "have trouble with heights?" "Just flying." "Ah, look down," I said. I was flying us just a good two inches ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden giggled, "of course it will be," she said. "A good half the time I'm right." "Only half the time?" Slade said, "Caiden, as long as I've known you, you've ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Your wolf is glaring at me like I'm the devil incarnet," I said. "He's mad at you for knocking his flying." "Being a human and flying is safer for ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
She kissed his cheek, "good." *eep! Nothing!*
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I hadn't expected her to say yes. "It will be a little different than riding on him." "How so?" she asked. "It will be harder for you to fall." ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden kissed him, "I know you wouldn't have killed me." "But what if I did?" "You'd make me a vampire again." "But-" "Thats what you would've done," she was sure ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian She held out her hand and I kissed it, "I'm Christian." "What's being able to fly like?" she asked. I knew it would be a bad idea to say ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Slade looked her over, "then how did she get it back?" "She woke up, got a cut and I bit her..." Colt looked down ashamed. Caiden couldn't help it she ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I hopped down off the wall, and walked towards her, "he'd get along well with Crest, he almost burned my wings right off when I was seven." She gave ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
This time when Caiden finished eating, she wasnt hungry. Which made her happy. "So wait," Slade said, "she's human now? How?" Caiden shrugged, "most likely the same way I lost ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden grimanced, "Okay I'll walk, you can put me down now." "Nope, you'll trip or something." "I will not trip." "Then you'll find some other way to hurt yourself." She ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian Holy- you're like Crest aren't you? Who's Crest? My cousin's dragon. Then I suppose so. Look, I'm not going to hurt her, why would I want to? She's pretty.
Feb 26, 2008
