User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Yep," I nodded, "He's my cousin. His dad and my mom are brother and sister." "But your mom's an Avian too isn't she?" "Yep, she became that way just ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled back and walking side by side they made their way into the mall. "You tricked me," Caiden growled at Slade. "Got you out didn't it?" he said. "Dirty ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I grimanced, I had made her uncomfortable. If she wasn't looking I would have smacked myself upside the head a good thousand times. "I made you uncomfortable didn't I?" ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled back, "hopefully nothing goes wrong this time." Colt's eyes darkened at the thought of yet another thing going bad Caiden assumed. "If something does I pity the poor ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian As we walked we continued with our small talk, nothing that would really depress either of us, mostly books and things like that. Before long we came into the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden laughed too and she followed Slade into the parking lot of a mall. "I thought he said he needed gerocries." "Apparently you can buy gerocries here." "I'm going to ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Ah," I said trying not to look disappointed. "What brings you here anyways?" "Supplies." "Would you like me to show you the town?" "..sure."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    They all walked out to the cars, Brent and Slade in Slades tiny car and Caiden and Colt in her truck. "So what store are we going to?" Colt asked. ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "We are, we'd like to refuse but you've never seen Charlie's pouty face." I laughed. "Its too cute to ignore." She laughed this time with me, her laugh was ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I have no idea," Caiden admitted, "remember I don't know what I want?" Colt chuckled. "I need some gerocries," Slade offered. "We could go shopping?" "That sounds like a good ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Thats the thing about my life, I have no routine, but I'm always somewhere familiar with people I love." I motioned to the rest of my family, "with this ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden leaned back and looked at him, "remember what?" "What happened when you lost your memory." "Just being scared and confused. Not much of the details."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I sat down next to her, "no where really, I haven't ever really wanted to." She tilted her head sideways, "why not?" "I can't expect to get to know ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled back, "no killing," she said, "unless its for eating." "Okay, I'll just eat him then." Caiden giggled again. .

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I could tell her legs were shaking, "your welcome." I picked her up again and carried her over to a rock and sat her down. "Um...thanks?" she said. "You ...

    Feb 26, 2008


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane