User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "they feel worse." "How do you know that?" Colt asked as he led her into one of the stores. "Once Slade thought it would be funny to steal ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden repressed a giggle, "until I need new clothes." Slade rolled his eyes, "pretty much three days?" "Depends on how many guy t-shirts I buy, your jeans are safe." "That ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I nodded and we started back towards my house, walking though, if the mage was coming he'd be watching the sky too. I was content with that, storms always ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden nearly screached when he started tickling her, "yes, but if you keep tickling me people are going to think you're attacking me or something." He stopped, "that would be ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian When I returned, Cara wasn't there. A wave of panic seized me. "She's gone"! I shouted and started out the back door. She had been running for too long. ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden fell into a fit of histerical laughter, quickly covering her mouth to stop it. The guys started laughing too. "Shopping is not fun," she said. "But it's fun with ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "How about you just buy some girl clothes?" Slade suggested. She scoffed, "where's the fun in that?" "Shopping?" Brent offered. Caiden faked a gag.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian OH god, she was perfect! I wanted to personally kill the mage now. "Danger to my parents is nothing new," I promised. She looked like she was going to ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Correction," Caiden said, "I like turning guy clothes into girl clothes." *grahs!*

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Fire do you remember the way back to my house?" The wolf nodded. "Run!" The wolf didn't move. "You trust me, I'll keep her safe, now go!" The wolf ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden grinned, "no problem, I've got three other guys to steal from too."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "My house has at least 6 mages, granted two are in their 60s but they are there, trust me my family is well armed and experienced in dealing with ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled, "only that one t-shirt, and I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with that one yet." "Oh lord," Colt said in mock terror. Caiden giggled and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I stared back at where she had been looking a moment ago, a throughly ticked off looking person was over there. He ran up to me, "where did they ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I think I need a new pair of shorts," Caiden said, "all mine are just reformed boxers." "Boxers?" "She's very creative," Slade said. "With my clothes." "Your own fault for ...

    Feb 26, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality