User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden told him, he started tickling her. "Hey!" she said bettween giggles, "that's not fair!" "Oh yeah?" he started tickling her some more." she shreiked and covered her mouth. "Colt, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I looked down at her, she was staring at me like she was about to cry, "but what?" "Promises always seem to have a time limit." "Welcome to honerable ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden smiled back and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked towards the store. The boys should be amused she thought giggling, lots of shiney things and bright ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook her head and forced a smile, "nothing," she lied. And just for emphasis on the lie she kissed him, turning her doubts into a backseat feeling compared to ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I stood up and blocked her, "why are you afraid?" "I-I'm not afraid." "Liar," I blurted, "I can see it in your eyes." "Fine, so I'm afraid! What's wrong ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden grinned and a sudden wave of uncertianty swept over her. She knew she loved him, and he made it ovbious that he loved her. But why . She wasn't ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I tilted my head to the side, "what do you mean?" "The trust thing, does it count for this or just in general?" "I think just in general, if ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shrugged, "its full of fun electronic stuff, we don't have to buy anything, its just fun to go in and look sometimes."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian She tried to hide it, but she was blushing. "My cousin found a spell that will tell us immediatly if we can trust you." She looked interested instead of ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden grinned, "thank god," and flopped down next to him. "Let's go to Spencers now." Colt chuckled and rubbed her neck, "you sound like you're having fun." "With you guys?" ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I shook my head, "Who would you have told?" She shrugged. "You didn't know who you could trust." "How did I know I could trust you?" "Have I done ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    She gave him a coy look and moved to another set of t-shirts. Before long she had given up on trying to find ones she liked and was helping the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian sat next to Cara, she was shivering he could feel it. "Are you cold?" he asked. She nodded slightly. "Come on," he said, "the fire's lit in the living ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled again, "I don't think I'd have the heart to kick you though." He stood about an inch away from her face, "what would you do then?" "Go pant-less."

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian As we entered my house I frowned, surely she didn't mean the mages tower? Evil mages taking over that would be bad...I needed to talk to my uncles too... ...

    Feb 26, 2008


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria