User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I'm glad, do you trust us?" She nodded. "Good." My stomach made an annoying painful sound wanting food. "Are you hungry?"

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "You looked like you were going to die," Slade laughed. "No more corndogs for you," Caiden giggled and took it away, "At least not this one." Colt gave her a ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden nodded and held the stick out to him, he took a big bite and he looked like he was about to explode from the taste. "Holy crap!"

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I laughed, "I shall throw myself on top of you or something so he won't hurt you." I didn't mention that it wouldn't do much good with a mage, ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden bit down on her corndog, she hadn't had once since she was in highschool. "I forgot what these tasted like!" THey all laughed with her.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden grinned back, "I don't think so either." They went up and ordered.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Don't worry," I said, pulling her closer to me, "you're safe here. He won't get to you." SHe didn't look convinced but I pulled her back down into the ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I peered over Caspan's shoulder at the mage, "I've never seen you before in my life!" I exclaimed strangely not nervously. Which surprised me, I was scared out of ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla When Caspan dropped me I at first was paniced until my head hit the ground and I saw him do a summer sault over me. I stood up quickly ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "Oh my," I gasped as I looked down, "its so beautiful." Yes! less stuttering! Oh I was so gonna gorge myself tonight, not only with food, but with every ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My expression widened, "yes." Finally I hadn't stuttered! Yes! I was going to find a hotel when I was finished here and take a five hour long bath, keeping ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I flushed and started walking along with him again, hoping to stick to a happier subject. "So why do you have wings?" "I'm an Avain." My eyes widened in ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, I-I suppose so." I noticed that he hadn't let go of my hand yet and it didn't help my stuttering. Why did I ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla He was sweet. I shook my head, "p-people have t-t-tried to help me. T-t-the people wh-ho f-f-fo-o-und m-m-m-me s-s-said t-t-t-tha-t-t-t I-I-I wouldn't remember." I whiped my eyes with my ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I felt a lump growing in my throat, "I-I do-on't remember anything f-f-from before I wa-was I-I thin-k-k fourteen." Oh God I couldn't stop stuttering! "They s-s-said I h-hit ...

    Feb 29, 2008


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath