User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "That makes you special." "Being afriad of flying?" "HAving something you're afraid of, something for someone else to help you get over." Kayla I woke midair, what happened? I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I wrapped my arms around her, "because they wanted something better for you." "I would be better off with parents." Her voice quivvered, she was about to cry. I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Cara," Christian said, "you are not a bother to me. Of the small hours I've known you you've been anything but a bother." "But-" "Why ever your parents abondoned ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    When Caiden woke up she was on her couch...wait...why was she on her couch? She was supposed to be at Slade's house! She sat up only to be pushed back ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "IF he doesn't show up, nothing, he won't need to be dealt with. But if he does show up, how strong are you for gore?" SHe gulpped, "that much?" ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "I'm it painful?" Slade asked. "Very," Colt said bluntly. Caiden cringed. "IF you don't wanna watch-" "I'm going to take a shower." Caiden went into the bathroom and showered and ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden smiled, "alright." Walking hand in hand they walked back to the cars and then drove home.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I stood beside her, "can you see your face in the reflection?" She nodded slwoly. "How can you see that and not realize you're beautiful?" "Because-" "Because you are."

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I shook my head, "You're very interesting, you've lived with no one to trust for so long, I don't know, there's something pretty in that, you're beautiful." *All I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden laughed and went to get more junk food.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I surpressed a laugh, "Because I wanted to." "Y-you wanted to?" I turned back to her, "yes. I wanted to."

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian Merde I had scared her. "D-did I frighten you?" She shook her head. Okay so I had just left her breathless, was it from shock or was I really ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled and finished off her corndogs and shoved one of her french fries into Colts mouth, he got the flavor explosion look again. She burst out into laughter. "You're ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Lord only knows, I think she's trying to make us fat." Cara laughed out loud. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. Her perfect lips begged to ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "It wouldn't be any trouble," I insisted, "my mother loves to cook and bake, we've got over a thousand different types of breads and pasties and such." "Really?" "Really." ...

    Feb 29, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley