User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    You gotta have something mable!

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart nearly beat its way out of my chest, Bad Kayla! He can hear it! I was sure he could. Damn him I mentally growled. How did he ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden withered in pain unlike anything she could remember. This was worse than when the sun touched her with the Werewolves, worse than the hunger that gnawed at her when ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Name:Inez Age: 21 Gender: female Condition: physically fine, but an emotional wreck Appearance: Tall, leggy, drop dead georgous, bright blue eyes, long black hair always pulled back into a pony ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    *I've honestly got nothing interesting to put other than the school shooting idea*

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (-_- Kill joy, besides its not too intense, I've got worse ^_^ we'll just save it for later then?)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (We don't have anything interesting Dynamo, perhaps a school wide problem? Like a shooter or something. I could write it so long as you guys are good with a time ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I smiled and rested my head on his hand. Was I really that transparent? I blushed, I could tell that he could feel it against his hand. He moved ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "Oh," I said, afraid to ask the next question. I wondered if I would be able to come along, I wasn't afraid of danger, just shy. Hopefully I could ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I held Cara close as she explained everything that she heard. It wasn't just one mage it was five, maybe not so stupid, but still stupid. "Don't worry Cara," ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I stared at her, unsure how to feel. She looked frightened, probably just as frightened as I was but with more reason. I suddenly felt very stupid. "Why is ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "I-I-I'm Kayla," I stuttered. "Hello Kayla," she said holding her hand out to me, "I'm Ariana, this is Riley." I nodded, not trusting my tongue to not twitch as ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart did summersaults when Caspan grabbed my hand and led me inside. Somehow him being there made meeting all these people a little less frightening. I wanted to ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I would have much prefered him putting me down now that we were on the ground, but apparently I wasn't going to go fast enough. He continued to carry ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden woke again a little later, this time with someone standing above her tying a rubber tube around her arm with a needle. "Oh god," Caiden gasped. "She's awake, should ...

    Mar 1, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi