User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden grinned, "you did, but you were asleep so you missed it." "What do you mean?" "You were asleep when I woke up rememeber? I'm a very well trained hunter, ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded and helpped him stand, it wasn't easy when your arms were occupied with a 10 year old girl. We sat her down on a renagade seat that ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden gently eased away from the sleeping Colt and took a shower and got some food before he came fumbling into the kitchen. His face looked so relieved when he ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I didn't know much about Nathaniel and the fact that I wouldn't have to say much of anything to him gave me a little courage. I squeezed Caspan's hand ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I stayed close to Caspan, I didn't feel comfortable with anybody else. He waited for a moment so I could catch up with him, it eased some of my ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez the case was plastic sealed, the things inside would still be intact, even the antibiotics. "Now can I stitch you up?" I asked. He seemed slightly amused and sat ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden woke some time later cuddled up against Colt. He smelled different today...Her hunter instincts told her more human. He was human again! *sorry thats all i've got*

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I kneeled down next to the girl, "honey, if you're trying to protect him I doubt clinging to his leg will be the best idea." She shook her head ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden's eyes were dotted with black spots, "I feel dizzy," she said and fell back onto the couch. "They kept drawing blood, they were trying to figure out how I ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, "if you let me stitch up your arm." He looked at me surprised. "Trust me I know how to do it. I'd show you my degree but ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I looked at the child, she looked fine, so did he. But I couldn't be sure from what I saw. He had a cut on his forearm, not very ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Jeeze, me and Billy need to do something now XD I'm not quite sure though...You think up on it too Bill!)

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Petrified, I nodded. "I'm Colt," he said shaking my hand. "Inez." I breathed, "thanks. Are either of you injured?" My eyes fell on the little girl who had been ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I found my napsack on the ground, [i]thank god![i] I didn't know where I'd be without that damned case. I picked it up and swong it over my shoulder ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Slowly Caiden felt awareness return to her body, she heard Colt's voice calling for her to wake, she opened her eyes and smiled. She tried to wrap her arms around ...

    Mar 4, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green