User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I watched amused as the little girl walked back and forth carrying a bundle of palms and setting them down. "I hope she doesn't have to stay here too ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "No, not quite," Caiden said teasingly. He glanced at her, "whacha mean?" "We're lacking food." Colt laughed.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I patted the girls head, "there's no real reason little one. I suppose I'm just real homesick." I tasted the lie on my tongue, I wanted to understand, I ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden kissed back, "I know silly. Food tastes even better. And no more hunting." A sudden realization hit her and she kissed him again. "You remember everything right?" He grinned ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled at the pair of them. Were they really that bad? That thought made her smile. They turned around to walk away. "Lets go sit outside," Caiden suggested, "lie ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    that would be good, but not quite as grand ^_^ we could always do both =D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, I would be okay, eventually. I could handle a kid, I could keep it together for the little least I hoped I could. I didn't know what ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden moaned as she clung to his neck, the world around her spinning out of control. She loved the feeling. She loved him. All the doubts she'd had in the ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Thanks, that'll give us some time to actually develop a relationship before we have a crisis.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy couldn't help but glance back at the building, it was the same building as in her dream. She shuddered. But made her face look fine. "Slade, how long do ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (So when are we going to do this? I miss this storybook)

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (sorry about the double post but I'm bored!) When we parted he looked like he had forgotten what he was going to say. I giggled. His eyes narrowed, "that was ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I grinned as I looked over at the girl clinging to Colt's neck. She was really quite taken with him, it was adorable to tell the truth. Every now ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I gulped, if anything was going to scare me, it was the land of the dragons. I could feel the shivers running down my spine. I never knew why ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Since we've really got nothin would it be okay if we did the school shooter thing soon once you've all got this resolved?

    Mar 6, 2008


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore