User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    When they got to the hospital Caiden was pronounced dead, Brent was sure she was at the house, but there was a shot. For a few moments afterwords Colt went ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent realized that Colt would have to be supervised, he loved Caiden too much to be without her long. When the ambulence came and loaded her up they wouldn't let ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla My heart clenched, how did he make me...why...I knew if I opened my mouth my words would be as incoherent as my thoughts. I probably would lose the ability ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I walked in and saw Gregory pacing up and down the floor, "what is the matter?" I inquired. "Cathrine is with the doctor." Alarm flashed through me, "is she ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (Okay...um....I don't know where anyone is again! That happens to me a lot, just a sentence would help me out you guys!)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent walked over to Colt and placed a hand on his shoulder, "fate's finally caught up with her," he said, trying to be reassuring, "no doubt fate will bring you ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (we're going to have a bunch of slow posts for a tad because Caiden's kinda dead, so I'm just gonna go with the whole over-view of everyone and when that's ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (Iiiiiii've got nothin.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "OY!" Slade called from the house, "somethin's beepin!" They stood up groaning and started back towards the house, just as they got to the kitchen, something exploded. They were all ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I kneeled by the man, he wasn't hurt that bad, he'd just need stitches, and antiboitics. "He'll be fine," I assured them. "He'll just need stitches." I looked back ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla He must enjoy the look on my face when he said stuff like that. It wasn't just that he was flirting with me, but that he thought that he ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "W-what?" I stuttered, damnit, I thought I was done with that with him. "Welcome to the family," he repeated. I felt like I was going to faint, and glad ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I giggled, "not me, maybe I'll even find home in all this." I didn't know why I said the words, maybe just to provoke him I don't know. Maybe ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I love how we get it goin up to the point where it seems like its all going to CRASH down on top of them any moment. And I have ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled, "I was just teasing you." He faked an angry face and kissed her causing her to giggle more. (Sorry I gotta go too)

    Mar 7, 2008


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes