User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice ran towards Bella and helpped Jordan to pick her up even as Scipio helpped her along. "We can't just leave Adam behind!" she insisted. "You're right...." "Damnit guys! GO!" ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice drew her claymore, it felt a little too heavy today so she abondoned it and went for her swoard and dagger. *sorry just got called away*

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I shuddered as I looked up, that damned blackness. "I don't know why it bugs me so, its just one of those weird things that terrify me." "Oh." I ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "I'll be fine once I can see the ground," I assured him. "Is it visible?" "Yes." I opened my eyes and sighed in relief. "I'm really-" "It's not your ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla "OH my," I gasped. I looked down and regretted it. Heights didn't bother me when I could see the ground, it looked like nothing. it felt like I was ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent I wasn't sure what to make of the new situation with Colt, he was going to be drunk all the time now I realized, that wasn't all that good ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian Smiling slightly I put my arm around her and pulled her against me feeling the goosebumps on her arms. "cold?" She nodded slightly and I wrapped my wings around ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "If I get the chance before I chicken out I will," I promised. I landed us on what looked like a more sturdy part of the mountain. "Wow," she ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Could you show me?" She asked, not really caring that she didn't really know this guy. He shrugged, "sure, we can take my car." "Okay." He took her hand ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I managed a smile through the caotic feelings on my insides, "beyond the stars." I clung to his shoulders as he started to fly up. Christian I watched as ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent I knew that'd strike a nerve, but it got him off the couch. It was a step in a direction at least. And I was right, I knew enough ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She looked inside the envelope and found a small peice of paper, on it was a phone number, "mind if I borrow your phone?" she asked James. "Not at ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "What do you mean?" "I don't really know...I just know I'm not from around here." "STrange. Maybe this'll explain things." "What will?" "I found this on the ground next ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Well Candy," the man said, "I'm James." "Hi James, where am I?" "England. Would you like a ride home?" She smiled and stood up. "That would be nice. Except ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *okay Caiden's gonna wake up in the hospital over in england now* Caiden "Are you alright ms?" a methocial voice from above her said, "that car really took the wind ...

    Mar 9, 2008


Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar