User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Cara," I said, "I'm not about to let you go." "Why not?" "Because I need to know you're safe, the easiest way to do that, is to keep you ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden could tell Jason wasn't happy about it, "Jason," She said, "you've got no where to go. Please," she added. "It is the least we can do to thank you." ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Then if one of us does, we'll let you sit down okay?" She laughed slightly. "I'm serious." I kissed her forehead, "I know you are." "Then why can't I ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden nodded, "he's got no where to go." "Alright," Colt said, "let's go find him." With his arm around her shoulder and her arm around his waist they went out ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I held onto her tighter, "you're not going anywhere without me okay?" "But what if theyget hurt?" "We won't" "I wish I could believe you." I kissed her forehead, ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden shook her head, "no. I've never really loved anyone but you." Relief spread across Colt's face before he kissed her again. "What?" she giggled, "did you doubt it?"

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I watched carefully as Ramere responded with an "eventually." "I'll wait to kill you until you're up for a fair fight then," Caspan said keeping his arms firmly around ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden glanced up at Colt and dragged him along looking for Jason. "He's in love with you," Colt said looking down at her, "are you in love with him?" Her ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden swiped the tears away from her eyes and away from his smiling. She looked over his shoulder and saw Jason, hate boiling in his eyes. "This is Jason," She ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden hung on to Colt and started to cry, "I don't know. I just kept getting these letters telling me what to do next and that it'd all lead me ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Colt?" she asked softly, not trying to hurt his head any worse than it already was probably. *sorry short!*

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I grinned, "I'm back." They both ran foward and hugged me. "H-how?!!" "That I've got no idea. I just woke up in England. Why is Colt drunk?" "Um... Maybe ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "He's drunk!" I said and started to follow him. "Colt stop damnit!" He spun around and grabbed my shoulders in a grip that hurt. "Why are you doing this ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I held onto Cara tighter, "it was that or die apparently," I responded. "Ramere only does that if he absoloutely has to." "OH." She shivered. I ran my hands ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I guess we'll find out then won't we?" I didn't like what he was trying to say. He'd been trying to talk me out of this since England. Well ...

    Mar 16, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable